Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Sechem Glass In Line Diffuser 17mm glass Inline Diffuser is a pollen style inline CO2 diffuser that is placed in the outflow line of the filter or aquarium pump to efficiently diffuse CO2 gas into the aquarium. This placement of the diffuser avoids the need for a diffuser in the aquarium and significantly reduces the visibility of the CO2 injection system in the aquascape. This also allows for more rapid diffusion of CO2 into the system and can allow for more consistent levels and reduce waste of CO2 or overdose of CO2
Compatible with 16 mm ID/22 mm OD hoses. Compatible with 6 mm (1/4″) – Standard Airline Tubing. Suction cups included.
There are no reviews yet.
Flourish Nitrogen is a concentrated (15,000 mg/L) blend of nitrogen sources. It provides nitrogen in both the nitrate form and the plant-preferred ammonium form.
Use 2.5mL (half a cap) for each 160L (40 US gallons) twice a week or as needed in response to signs of nitrogen deficiency (e.g. stunted growth, chlorosis). For smaller doses, please note that each cap thread is approximately 1mL.
The beginner dose raises nitrogen by the same degree that 1 mg/L nitrate would. This dose is sufficient to provide approximately 4g of growth (dry) or about 20g (hydrated) over a 1 month period (assuming all other necessary nutrients are provided). For increased growth use proportionately more.
To target a specific nitrogen increase, dose according to the following formula: 0.25vn=m, where v= volume of tank in gallons, n=desired nitrogen increase (if using a “nitrate equivalent” value for “n” then use a factor of 0.05 instead of 0.25 in the formula) and m=volume of product to use in mL. For example to raise 20 gallons by 0.20 mg/L nitrogen you would use: 0.25*20*0.20=1mL.
Tourmaline BC contains fine bamboo charcoal, absorbing organic pollutant substances and tourmaline. Add some over the substrate during the initial set-up, and it will help to improve the substrate environment
Flourish Trace supplies a broad range of trace elements demonstrated to be necessary for proper plant health and growth (see below for signs of deficiencies). Trace elements are normally depleted by utilization, oxidation and precipitation.
– Provide a broad range of micro-nutrients (vitamins, amino acids) and micro and trace elements (iron, manganese, nickel, cobalt, etc) that will enhance plant health and growth. Signs of Trace Element Deficiencies.
– Boron: Death of stem and root apical meristem, leaves twisted, young tissue most affected.
– Cobalt: used for nitrogen fixation, same as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth).
– Copper: Young leaves dark green, twisted, wilted, tip remains alive.
– Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between veins.
– Molybdenum: Chlorosis, twisting, death of young leaves.
– Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves most affected.
– Nickel: lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption.
Green Brighty Neutral K is a liquid fertilizer supplying potassium to planted aquarium. When potassium is insufficient, the photosynthesis activity and growth of aquatic plants are affected and this can cause yellowing and bleaching of leaves as well as lower resistance to algae. Daily application to the aquarium improves these problems and promotes healthy growth of aquatic plants.
Shop AED120 and claim your free delivery.. Dismiss
Have questions? Chat with us..
Powered by aquascape.ae
Be the first to review “Sechem Glass In Line Diffuser 17mm”