Beige substrate for shrimp aquariums.
• Soil without additional nutrients for shrimp aquariums: special substrate for aquascaping aquariums.
• Ideal for shrimp keeping: softening effect makes it especially suitable for shrimps and other animals which prefer soft water.
• Thriving plant growth: ideal oxygen supply and circulation thanks to medium grain size. Immediate supply of nutrients and minerals.
• Tropical water values: slightly acidic pH values and low carbonate hardness. Reduces water hardness – water becomes soft.
|Degree of Difficulty:||Medium|
The convenience of not having the hassle in refilling cylinders”
Ideal for Nano Tanks. These sets can be easily adapted to any kind of tank, even plug and play tanks. Ideal for beginners, and low light tanks, with low demands for CO2. The CO2 could last for months, if setup correctly. For low light tanks, the rate of 1 bubble every 5 seconds can guarantee the usage for months. Place the CO2 diffuser to the very bottom of the tank to achieve the best CO2 diffusing effect.
Long-term nutrient substrate concentrate.
• Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums.
• Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required.
• Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates.
• Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand.
Shop AED100 and claim your free delivery.. Dismiss