- Uniquely formed aquarium decoration.
- Provides protection and hiding places for fish.
- Ideal bedding for roots of surface plants and for animals.
- Economical alternative to – or ideal in combination with – coral in marine water aquaria.
Flourite is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any freshwater aquarium environment. Flourite is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels.
Beige substrate for shrimp aquariums.
• Soil without additional nutrients for shrimp aquariums: special substrate for aquascaping aquariums.
• Ideal for shrimp keeping: softening effect makes it especially suitable for shrimps and other animals which prefer soft water.
• Thriving plant growth: ideal oxygen supply and circulation thanks to medium grain size. Immediate supply of nutrients and minerals.
• Tropical water values: slightly acidic pH values and low carbonate hardness. Reduces water hardness – water becomes soft.
Exo Terra Forest Moss is real compressed moss grown in tropical Asia. This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in the terrarium and is totally safe for frogs, salamanders and burrowing or digging animals. The Exo Terra Forest Moss is extremely absorbent and is recommended in humidifying shelters such as the Exo Terra Snake Cave or Reptile Cave. It is also an ideal egg-laying or incubation medium.
Completely natural forest moss (no dyes or chemicals)
Ideal for amphibians and wetland environment reptiles
Great for use in humidifying shelters
Excellent for use as egg-laying and incubation medium
Aqualit is a Lime-free substrate with the most important trace elements for healthy root formation and strong plant growth. Grain size and porosity ideal for oxygen circulation in the bed. With vegetative factor F17.
Shop AED120 and claim your free delivery. Dismiss