Cardinal Tetras are small, colorful and peaceful fish that are popular among aquarium enthusiasts.
Here are some tips on how to take care of them:
Tank Size: Cardinal Tetras require a minimum of 10 gallons tank size, with a pH range of 5.0 to 7.0.
Water Parameters: They prefer soft and slightly acidic water with a temperature range of 72-82°F.
Tank Mates: Cardinal Tetras are peaceful fish and should be kept with other peaceful fish such as other tetras, rasboras, and small catfish.
Diet: They are omnivorous and require a balanced diet of high-quality flakes, pellets, and frozen foods such as bloodworms and brine shrimp.
Decorations: Provide them with plenty of hiding spots such as plants, driftwood, and rocks. They also prefer a dark substrate.
Maintenance: Regular water changes of 25% every two weeks are recommended to maintain good water quality.
Breeding: Cardinal Tetras are difficult to breed in captivity. It is best to purchase them from a reputable breeder or retailer.
By following these tips, you can provide a healthy and comfortable home for your Cardinal Tetras.
NOTE: OUR LIVE FISHES ARE ONLY DELIVERED TO DUBAI AND SHARJAH.
CUSTOMERS FROM ABUDHABI AND OTHER EMIRATE MAY CONTACT US TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE DELIVERY.
You may also like…
Fish Food, Fresh Water
JBL PRONOVO INSECT STICK S 20mlSize: 20 ML
Aquarium food sticks in size S for all aquarium fish from 3-10 cm
- Prebiotic & floating aquarium fish food: dedicated dietary fibres in the food supply the beneficial intestinal bacteria with food for healthy digestion
- Natural raw ingredients without artificial additives for a natural diet and healthy aquarium fish. Tested on JBL research expeditions in the tropics
- Very high acceptance with all fish species thanks to high-quality raw ingredients such as insects, shrimps, salmon and squid
- With very high-quality natural astaxanthin from krill and spirulina, which ensures perfect colour formation in all ornamental fish
- Package contents: original sealed, air-tight and light-proof, recyclable tin with click doser as a feeding aid or in a 20 g freshlock bag