Aqualit is a Lime-free substrate with the most important trace elements for healthy root formation and strong plant growth. Grain size and porosity ideal for oxygen circulation in the bed. With vegetative factor F17.
JBL SANSIBAR RED Fine, red substrate for fresh- and saltwater aquariums.
• Fine, uncoloured sandy soil: substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums and aqua-terrariums.
• Vigorous plant growth: prevents the seeping in of sludge and other waste materials with its fine granulation and density.
• Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches.
• Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
Beige substrate for shrimp aquariums.
• Soil without additional nutrients for shrimp aquariums: special substrate for aquascaping aquariums.
• Ideal for shrimp keeping: softening effect makes it especially suitable for shrimps and other animals which prefer soft water.
• Thriving plant growth: ideal oxygen supply and circulation thanks to medium grain size. Immediate supply of nutrients and minerals.
• Tropical water values: slightly acidic pH values and low carbonate hardness. Reduces water hardness – water becomes soft.
Shop AED120 and claim your free delivery.. Dismiss