Activated carbon is an essential filter media for every aquarium. It can effectively eliminate odors, detoxifies harmful metals, purifies and soften the water.
- Rinse thoroughly before use to remove fine dust due to handling
- Place directly into the chamber or in the nylon filter bag.
- 2-3-month change is recommended.
- Do not replace all filter media simultaneously.
- Stagger media replacement to ensure constant bacterial populations
- It helps to eliminate unwanted organic or synthetic substances from your pond or aquarium.
- It removes and maintains phosphate, pH, and chlorine level to soften and improve water quality.
- Helps cultivate healthy bacteria in your pond or aquarium.
- Activated carbon can be used in most ponds and aquarium filtration including external filter, trickle filter, pressurized filter, and box filter.