Instrument made from surgical grade stainless steel
– For precision aquascaping
– Excellent corrosive resistance
– Elegant anodic oxide finish
– Crafter from professional supervision
– Design for left or right handed use
Orange, fine substrate for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
• Fine, uncoloured sandy soil for freshwater and saltwater aquariums and aqua-terrariums.
• Vigorous plant growth: prevents the seeping in of sludge and other waste material with its fine granulation and density.
• Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches.
• Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no release of unwanted pollutants into the water.
Beige substrate for shrimp aquariums.
• Soil without additional nutrients for shrimp aquariums: special substrate for aquascaping aquariums.
• Ideal for shrimp keeping: softening effect makes it especially suitable for shrimps and other animals which prefer soft water.
• Thriving plant growth: ideal oxygen supply and circulation thanks to medium grain size. Immediate supply of nutrients and minerals.
• Tropical water values: slightly acidic pH values and low carbonate hardness. Reduces water hardness – water becomes soft.
Dimension: W2.4xL30 cm
Dymax Stainless Steel Co2 diffuser makes use of unique ceramic refinement. The quartz plate has a great ultra excellent effect and high dissolution charge that breaks up a regular circulate of carbon dioxide into tiny bubbles. These very small bubbles produce a miles better surface-area-to volume ratio than massive ones, making it less complicated for the gasoline to be diffused into water.
Green Brighty Nitrogen is a liquid fertilizer supplying nitrogen to planted aquarium. Nitrogen is an essential nutrient for plant growth and insufficient nitrogen can cause poor growth of aquatic plants. Daily application helps enhance leaf colors and promotes plant growth.
Shop AED100 and claim your free delivery.. Dismiss